NEEDLE RESORBABLE THREADS SCREW
50 threads per box
– Aiguille 29G 40mm – 52mm 6-0 USP
– Aiguille 27G 50mm – 70mm 5-0 USP
– Aiguille 26G 60mm – 90mm 5-0 USP
LFL is a high quality lifting thread, made of polydioxanone (PDO), which is absorbed after the proliferation of collagen has been stimulated by fibroblasts.
Your patients will thus be able to benefit from face reshaping and regain the elasticity of their skin. This simple and reliable technique of lifting by son allows to obtain natural and remarkable results on the face and the body.
The quality and technology of the Ultra Thin Wall needle allow for easy, atraumatic and painless treatment.
In addition, the production line for LFL products is automated and meets the highest safety and quality requirements for everyone’s safety.
THE MOST EFFICIENT AND EASY REJUVENATION AND LIFTING TECHNIQUE
• No downtime required
• Ultra Thin Wall needle is compatible with thicker PDO threads
• The sharp and sharp end of the needle is obtained by a new sharpening technology
• The special coating offering less resistance allows the needle to be inserted gently into the skin
• High quality Ultra Thin Wall needle
• Premium PDO thread
• Class III medical device marked CE
• Supports tissues
• Skin rejuvenation (firmer and brighter)
• Smoothing of wrinkles
• Cellulite reduction
• The production of collagen in response to the presence of a foreign body (thread) and the mechanical stimulation induced by the needle accelerate metabolism and blood flow to the treated area.
LFL BASIC is a polydioxanone (PDO) suture widely used in skin rejuvenation and localized firming of the face and / or body.
• Firming of the skin of the face and body
• Face reshaping
• Rejuvenation of the periorbital area
• Correction of fine lines and wrinkles
• Lip contour correction
• Firming of the internal part of the neck
• Personalized applications (treatment for muscles, lipolysis, acupuncture)
• Body shaping
5 units / steri pack
5 steri pack / sachet
2 sachets / box
Products sold on www.Lux-dwms.com are Para pharmaceutical products unrestricted for sale but must be used by a doctor.
There are no reviews yet.