V line-A Solution removes fat cell and cellulite more effectively with nonsurgical injectable treatment, through a series of process
Why Choose V-Line A Solution?
- Effectively removes fat cell and cellulite with no pain
- NO bruising, NO swelling, NO redness
- Stimulate collagen and provide a lifting effect
- Prevent the formation of new fat cells
- Not only dissolve fat but also dissolve cellulite
- Anti-inflammatory and redness
- No swelling, no pain
- Helps to eliminate fine lines
- No side effect
V line-A Solution removes fat cell and cellulite more effectively with nonsurgical treatment, through a series of process.
Fat cells located in the subcutaneous fat tissue are difficult to diminish. The drug is designed to treat “submental fat” (the fat pocket under the chin), which promises to dissolve stubborn fatty deposits that do not respond to diet and exercise. There is no downtime. The drug is specially designed to dissolve cheek fat and double chin.
Soy Isoflavone Ferment
- Inhibit the generation of new fatty cells.
- Promote lipolysis
- Improve skin texture
- Delivers fatty acid to mitochondria
- Oxidative degrade delivered fatty acid in mitochondria
- Promote fat degradation
- Active strong anti-phosphodiesterase
- Keep cAMP level high in fat cells
- Activate lipase and cause lipoclasis in fat cells
Action of main ingredients.
1 Soy Isoflavone Ferment
Soy Isoflavone Ferment is similar to Estrogen and activates adenylate cyclase(lipolysis enzyme) to inhibit the generation of new fat cells.
It also increases the level of cAMP(transfer factor in the fat cell) and induces lipolysis
2 Carnitine and Visnadine
Carnitine delivers fatty acid degraded by lactobacillus/Soy Isoflavone Ferment to Mitochondria and promotes energy metabolism
Visnadine activates lipase by the increase of cAMP level through anti-phosphodiesterase effect.
Application for body
V Line A solution (Body) can be administered all over the entire body eg: upper arms, armpits, waist, hips, saddlebags, shackles, augmented fat depots located on buttocks, inner & outer thighs, bra line (bra fat) and above the knees.