- Biolevox HA One is a sodium hyaluronate solution with a concentration of 2.5%, used in the form of a gel for intra-articular injection, available in the form of pre-filled syringes with a total volume of 4.8 ml.
- Degenerative changes or traumatic injuries of the joint may cause pain and limit its mobility. The reason for this is the reduced viscosity and elasticity of the naturally occurring synovial fluid, which leads to the gradual destruction of the articular cartilage. Supplementing the deficiency of one of the main components of the synovial fluid by injecting Biolevox HA One sodium hyaluronate solution restores its original elasticity and viscosity, creating optimal protection for the articular cartilage after the first injection.At the same time, it increases the mobility of the joint and reduces pain.
- Only a doctor can perform the intraarticular injection procedure. Before injection, remove any air bubbles from the pre-filled syringe and disinfect the injection site. The pre-filled syringe is for single use only.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS: 1 ml of solution contains:
- Sodium Hyaluronate 25,000 mg
- Sodium chloride 6,500 mg
- Disodium hydrogen phosphate 0.563 mg
- Sodium dihydrogen phosphate 0.045 mg
- Water for injection q.s
THE MANUFACTURER’S NAME:Biovico Sp. z o.o.ul. Hutnicza 15 B81-061 Gdynia, Poland