Nexfill Deep is a dermal filler designed to treat deeper lines, folds and areas that need more volume. It is used to correct obvious wrinkles and add fullness to areas with lost volume and contour.
Nexfill is a CE-marked monophasic filler from Korea that provides immediate results that last over a year and is one of the more durable fillers on the market. After careful testing, it was discovered that Nexfill retains a large part of its shape 24 hours after a hyaluronidase injection, indicating a high viscoelasticity and long durability compared to other fillers. At the same time, it is completely degraded 48 hours after injection, indicating that Nexfill has a high purity resulting in minimized side effects. Nexfill FINE is designed for the treatment of fine lines and tear troughs.
- Minimized content of BDDE: 60% less than industry standard for BDDE in filler
- High Density Tapping Technology: Premium viscoelasticity with mechanical cross-linking
- Ultra-low pollution: Extensive purification procedures in manufacturing, resulting in extremely low pollution
- Premium monophasic filler: Perfect uniformity for natural results
Area of use
- Marionette lines
- Deep wrinkles
- Glabella areas
- Nasolabial folds
- Contours of nose and forehead