Sosum M is a highly crosslinked stabilized hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler. High density and fine structure of the gel are achieved through the use of a special LTSR technology. Sosum fillers have a distinctive resistance to degradation, which means a prolonged effect of the procedure, and are also characterized by high viscosity and elasticity, which guarantees an even distribution of the gel in the layers of the dermis during injection. Zero BDDE residual is achieved thanks to two-stage cleaning technology. The low injection pressure guarantees an even and painless distribution of the filler.
- the series contains 3 products with different gel particle sizes depending on the area of application
- zero residual BDDE
- proven efficacy (based on survey results 8 and 24 weeks after injection)
- high degree of crosslinking of HA molecules ensures uniform distribution of the filler in the dermis layers and minimal risk of gel lumps formation
- high viscosity of the filler makes it resistant to degradation, thereby prolonging the duration of the aesthetic effect of the procedure
- finely dispersed gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler during injection, which makes the procedure painless and reduces the risk of swelling and bruising after injection
Sosum M is ideal for correcting moderate facial wrinkles. The filler is used for injection into the middle layer of the dermis.
- correction of medium wrinkles and folds (nasolabial fold, forehead wrinkles, eyebrows, wrinkles around the lips, “puppet wrinkles”)
- lip shape correction
- lip augmentation
The effect of the procedure lasts up to 12 months.
Composition of the preparation: HA 20 mg / ml
2 syringes × 1.0 ml per pack
Needle size: 27G, 29G
Manufacturer: JSBIO Co., Ltd., South Korea
The drug has contraindications and can only be used by a certified cosmetologist. We are not responsible for the negative consequences of independent use.