- High quality formula developed by leading European manufacturer Promoitalia
- Designed for localised areas of pigmentation across the face and body
- Ideal for stubborn dark spots; avoids downtime associated with skin peels and lasers
- One 10ml vial can cover a full course of 6 individual application sessions
- Features innovative skin brightener DMCP, a modern and synthetic ingredient which can help fade unwanted dark spots without side effects and helps protect skin from UV exposure
- Includes arbutin, a recognised natural skin brightening ingredient and tyrosinase inhibitor. Arbutin has a similar effect to hydroquinone but without any toxicity or side effects
Notes on administration:
The number of sessions will ultimately depend on the intensity, depth and thickness of the affected area(s) of concern. Generally, a once-weekly session for 4-6 consecutive weeks is recommended.
- Administer micro applications (0.05-0.1ml per single point) across all affected areas
- After application, massage vigorously to encourage ingredient activity and promote product diffusion
- For best long-term results, it’s advised to continue treatment sessions beyond the point at which the skin spot is eliminated
Product disclaimer: For information on risks and side effects, read the box’s leaflet insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist. Any advice given acts as a guide only; individual suitability and treatment frequency must be pre-assessed. As body chemistry varies, effectiveness and reactions may also differ. Intended for use by professionals. Do not use on broken skin or in areas of infection. Do not use if hypersensitive or allergic to White In’s ingredients. Consult a qualified practitioner before use in pregnant or breastfeeding women. Store at room temperature. If seal is broken, do not use.