VENOME SUCCINATE AMBER HYDRO 0.55% 5x3ML
You will achieve quick results in a short time thanks to Venome Succinate Amber Hydro 0.55%
Venome Amber Hydro is a revitalizing treatment that provides cells with the necessary nutrients needed for proper functioning.
Thanks to the unique combination of succinic acid (1%) and non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid (0.55%), it allows you to improve the quality and structure of the skin, significantly increasing the level of hydration and minimizing the amount of free oxygen radicals responsible for damaging lipids and proteins, including collagen and elastin fibers, which leads to faster cell death.
Synergy of active ingredients – the maximum interaction of hyaluronic acid and succinic acid is:
- Quick effect in a short time
- No rehabilitation period – no swelling or redness
- Natural hydration – physiological substances found in the human body
- Recommended for all skin types, including vascular, dry and acne-prone skin
- Improving microcirculation, brightening – also for use on the eyelids and dark circles under the eyes
- Antioxidant protection – slowing down the aging process of the skin
- Improvement of the skin structure of the entire area of the face and body – supports the treatment of scars, difficult-to-heal wounds, stretch marks
- Improvement of skin tone – lightening of spots and discoloration
The action of both ingredients activates, among others cellular respiration and metabolism, resulting in the restoration of skin functions. The result is moisturized, radiant, more elastic and smooth skin.
- Face, neck, cleavage, hands – every 7 – 14 days in sessions of 4/6 repetitions
- Abdomen, stretch marks and scars – 5/6 treatments
* Reminder session
- Use eleven a month or use the full series every six months.
Composition and action
AMBER ACID + HYALURONIC ACID ? REGULATION OF METABOLIC PROCESSES IN CELLS / INHIBITION OF FREE RADICAL ACTIVITY / SUITABLE HYDRATION
1. Hyaluronic acid
The high-molecular, non-cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid used in Venome Amber improves the level of tissue hydration, restoring the appropriate environment for the activity of fibroblasts. The appropriate concentration of HA contributes to the activation of anti-inflammatory mediators, slowing down the processes of protein destruction.
- It activates anti-inflammatory mediators
- Restores and maintains the water balance
- It stimulates the synthesis of basic structural proteins
- It improves skin firmness and elasticity
2. Succinic acid / Sodium succinate
Succinic acid is a naturally occurring component in every living organism because it participates in the Krebs Cycle (also known as the citric acid cycle), which takes place in the mitochondria.
The Krebs cycle is a complex process of changes that is part of cellular respiration , that is, obtaining energy from oxygen and additional nutrients. A number of biochemical processes taking place during the Citric Acid Cycle allow the so-called Acetyl-CoA, i.e. a product of carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism, generate energy (ATP) needed for the proper functioning and nutrition of the entire body.
As a result, sodium succinate contained in the preparation is able to activate and accelerate the natural cell metabolism, which significantly increases the amount of transported ions and more effective cell respiration, which prevents cellular degradation resulting from low oxygen concentration.
Succinic acid has strong antioxidant properties , thanks to which it reduces the risk of oxidative stress, which causes irreversible changes in cell DNA. At the same time, regenerative processes take place much faster, thanks to which the skin is more resistant to external factors and thus to the formation of skin folds.
- Minimizing the occurrence of oxidative stress – blocking free radicals
- Increasing the production of ATP energy molecule – effective skin regeneration
- Active transport of ions to the cell – proper nutrition
- Increasing the supply of oxygen to tissues – improved cellular respiration
- Improving blood microcirculation – stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Stimulating the synthesis of structural proteins: collagen and elastin – increase in firmness and density
- Improvement of skin tone – lightening of spots and discoloration.
The combination of hyaluronic and succinic acid components used in the Venome Amber Hydro mesococtail is highly effective in terms of skin regeneration and tissue collagen reconstruction. The synergistic action helps to counteract hypoxia and tissue degradation, thanks to which the skin regains its healthy appearance and glow.
Aqua, Succinic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide