Until now, the only way to get rid of drooping eyelids and excess skin on the eyelid was surgery, which not everyone wants to undergo due to the recovery time, scar and anesthesia remaining after the procedure. Thanks to our device, eyelid blepharoplasty is possible in every office. The treatment is almost painless, safe and very effective. Of course, depending on the condition of the skin, 3-5 treatments are needed at 4-8 week intervals depending on the intensity of the treatment already performed.
Plasma research has also shown that it is great for treatments such as:
- removal of blood vessels,
- removal of fibromas, warts of viral origin,
- stretch marks removal,
- scar removal,
- eliminates discoloration,
- improves skin firmness,
- improves the oval of the face.
C of this phenomenon is commonly referred to as cold plasma?
Cold plasma is produced at relatively low temperatures and densities, in terrestrial conditions (for example, during lightning strikes) and in man-made devices. Its composition, apart from the components forming hot plasma, can also include atoms and their ions, as well as molecules (both neutral and ionized). Unlike hot plasma, the ionization of particles is not complete – the system has energy to detach only the “top” electrons from the particles. Depending on the intensity of the flowing current in the plasma, three states are distinguished:
- “black current” at very low intensity – no visible light emission,
- with increased intensity, the plasma begins to produce light,
- an electric arc is generated when the current exceeds a certain limit value.