The Hada is the first hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based filler with a hybrid mono- and biphasic structure. The ratio of mono- and biphasic HA in The Hada is 3 to 7. Due to the special patented R Square technology, The hada fillers have a unique multilayer structure: the HA gel presents biphasic HA particles inside of monophasic HA particles. Such a structure allows achieving excellent aesthetic results due to the even distribution of the filler in dermal layers and a natural-looking effect. Smooth and ease injection of the The Hada filler, as well as the presence of lidocaine in the composition, makes the procedure painless and comfortable.
Strengths of The Hada:
- the first HA filler with a hybrid biphasic-monophasic structure
- long-lasting and natural-looking esthetic effect due to the special “R Square” technology
- no filler migration to adjacent tissues
- minimized risk of post-injection edema and bruises
The Hada is ideal for face contouring and volumization. The filler is used for deep and ultra-deep injection (subcutaneous and supraperiosteal augmentation).
Scope of The Hada:
- lip augmentation
- jawline and chin correction
- facial volumization (forehead, temples, chin, preauricular and cheekbone areas)
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
The aesthetic effect lasts from 12 to 15 months.