ARES® AO Anti-Oxidant by CMed Aesthetics is used for photoaging and chronic skin aging that lacks radiance, restoring the skin’s natural balance.
The antioxidant formulation is a blend of powerful active ingredients that scavenge free radicals, reduce inflammation and stimulate superficial circulation. CURCUMIN improves collagen deposition and increases fibroblast and vascular density.
FERULIC ACID inhibits the enzymes that catalyze the formation of free radicals and enhances the activity of scavenger enzymes. It has a protective function for the main skin structures: keratinocytes, fibroblasts, collagen, elastin. It inhibits melanogenesis, promotes angiogenesis and accelerates wound healing.
SAFRANAL promotes inhibition of the expression of inflammatory markers such as interleukin and shows a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
- Clean and disinfect the skin with a skin degreaser
- Insert the microneedles with a certified needling device (CE or FDA approved) into the skin zone according to the main problem
- Apply 1,5ml – 2,0ml of ARES product on the treated zone
- Insert the microneedles again into the treated zone (2 passes in total)
- Leave the product on for 5 minutes
- Remove excess product with a cloth
- Number of sessions: 4-5 treatments every 2-4 weeks for a superficial procedure (0.1 – 0.5mm) and every 4-6 weeks for a treatment of deeper layers (0.75 – 3mm)
- The treatment series can be repeated 2 to 3 times a year
- Combination with BioRePeelCI3 treatment is possible
CMed Aesthetics S.R.L. is an innovative company in the field of aesthetic medicine, dermatology and plastic surgery. Born from the fusion of pharmaceutical and commercial expertise, the manufacturer of BioRePeel FND and BioRePeel Body presents itself on the market with two patented medical products.