Genephyrs Stream Line utilizes Hyaluronic acid as optimally as possible. This substance, being natural to the human body, has the powerful property of retaining up to 500 times it’s volume in water. Thus, it plays a vital part in the hydration cycle of the skin and it’s a preferred component for various beauty/cosmetic products and medical devices for wrinkle removal, such as HA dermal fillers.
Purified HA gel – Genephyrs Stream Line
Concentration of Hyaluronic acid in the Genephyrs Stream Line gel is quite high – 24mg/ml. With the 10% more than standard, 1.1ml amount of filler, it’s powerful tool for dermatologists to correct and inject in areas such as:
- Depressions under the eye
- Wrinkles at the corner of the eye (Crow’s feet)
- Tear through treatment
- Minor volume restoration in the temporal cheek area
- Augmentation of the soft part of the ear
- Lip injection for patients wanting a softer lip feel after volume enhancement.