MYC1EAR is a lightening / whitening meso cocktail designed to eliminate unwanted pigmentation and even out skin tone. The drug contains three biomimetic peptides, as well as vitamin C – all of these 4 components reduces the production of melanin by inhibiting the synthesis of tyrosinase. To enhance the brightening effect, MYC1EAR includes the “XT80 complex” of 34 components (various amino acids and vitamins) that interfere with melanogenesis by inhibiting tyrosinase and also restoring DOPA-quinone to DOPA. Another ingredient in MYC1EAR, niacinamide, also affects pigmentation by inhibiting the transfer of melanosomes from melanocytes to keratinocytes. Ascorbic acid additionally exhibits antioxidant activity, thus preventing skin aging.
- effective for the treatment of all types of hyperpigmentation: age spots, age spots from the sun, as well as hereditary, post-inflammatory and hormonal hyperpigmentation
- additional anti-aging effect due to the content of vitamin C
- the drug promotes revitalization and deep hydration of the skin
- MYC1EAR injections provide an even skin tone and a radiant complexion
- the drug simultaneously fights against existing pigmentation and prevents the appearance of new
MYC1EAR is used to brighten skin and combat unwanted pigmentation.
- age spots from the sun and tanning beds, freckles
- age spots
- uneven skin tone
- hyperpigmentation of various origins (melasma, ephelids)
Composition of the preparation: Oligopeptide-50, Oligopeptide-34, Oligopeptide-51, Whitening boosting complex XT80, Niacinamide, Vitamin C
5 ampoules × 5.0 ml per pack
Manufacturer: NOHTUS Co., Ltd., South Korea
The drug has contraindications and can only be used by a certified cosmetologist. We are not responsible for the negative consequences of independent use.