DIVES med. – DeHyal + Hyaluronidase 1500 IU is a powdered product to eliminate unwanted effects and complications resulting from the implantation of hyaluronic acid. The hyaluronidase enzyme is the most effective solution for the depolymerization of chemical bonds in cross-linked hyaluronic acids. The breakdown of the cross-linking agent causes immediate acid degradation and minimization of negative consequences and complications resulting from its administration.
- removing the excessive amount of hyaluronic acid administered (overcorrection),
- removing lumps and unevenness at the site of acid implantation,
- acid removal in the event of accidental injection of filler into arteries or a venous vessel, which would result in blockage and necrosis
- in case of intolerance to hyaluronic acid or cross-linking agent,
- in the event of displacement of the filler,
- in needle mesotherapy to break the strands of connective tissue causing the effect of cellulite pits,
- in lipolysis (before performing ultrasonic cavitation) as a catalyst for the melting of connective tissue.
- Hyaluronidase 1500 IU – a component that dissolves hyaluronic acid of natural origin and used in fillers; metabolized and eliminated from the body one week after application.
Directions for use:
The product is intended for needle mesotherapy. Use 10 ml of saline to activate the product.
Packaging: 1500 IU
The product can be used only by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.