Hyafilia I 5 ml
Hyafilia I is a CE-marked filler from CHA MEDITECH where the manufacturer has collected the best parts of other previous fillers with hyaluronic acid and upgraded them to a new generation. Hyafilia is the result of incessant research for more facial volume and a natural V-line.
The special V-phase technology enables Hyafilia to have only the best parts of biphasic and monophasic fillers. As a result, Hyafilia has superior cohesion and elasticity while maintaining a low injection force.
Hyafilia I is the same as Hyafilia M and is used for the same areas but comes in a larger package (5 ml instead of 1 ml).
- Hyafilia has a high elasticity, which gives a better ability to resist dynamic forces that arise during muscle movements and can therefore provide better support and lift, as well as maintain the result for a longer period of time.
- Hyafilia has a higher cohesion than existing biphasic and monophasic fillers. This means that the treatment can be carried out in the desired form, which gives a natural appearance.
- With a unique manufacturing process, hyaluronic acid achieves long-lasting results due to its excellent enzyme resistance to slow breakdown in the body, which means that BDDE is significantly reduced, making for a very safe product.
- Helps to reduce the injection force which minimizes the risk of injury, bruising, erythema and edema after the treatment.
- Ergonomic design
Area of use
- Medium deep lines and wrinkles
- Crow kicks
- Nasolabial folds