Sosum S is a highly crosslinked stabilized hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler. Sosum fillers have outstanding density, viscosity and elasticity. The crosslinking reaction of GA molecules is carried out at low temperatures, which makes it possible to obtain a gel with a dense and finely dispersed structure. Two-step HA purification after the cross-linking reaction minimizes the level of residual BDDE. The high degree of crosslinking of the HA molecules provides a prolonged effect from the injection due to the increased resistance of HA to degradation. Zero residual BDDE and low endotoxin levels reduces the risk of allergic reactions and other side effects from the procedure. The low injection pressure guarantees an even and painless distribution of the filler.
- the series contains 3 products with different gel particle sizes depending on the area of application
- no allergic reactions and other side effects due to zero residual BDDE
- the preparation contains HA of non-animal origin
- experimentally confirmed safety of the drug (toxicity tests)
- proven efficacy (based on survey results 8 and 24 weeks after injection)
- finely dispersed gel structure makes the procedure painless and reduces the risk of edema and bruising after injection
- high degree of crosslinking of HA molecules and dense structure of the filler minimize the risk of gel lumps formation
- long-term aesthetic effect of the procedure is achieved due to the high viscosity index
Sosum S is ideal for superficial filling wrinkles and fine lines on the face. A filler is used to inject into the upper (superficial) layer of the dermis.
- forehead and eyebrow lines
- fine wrinkles around the mouth
- the area around the eyes (crow’s feet)
- cervical folds
The effect of the procedure lasts up to 12 months.
Composition of the preparation: HA 20 mg / ml
2 syringes × 1.0 ml per pack
Needle size: 27G, 29G
Manufacturer: JSBIO Co., Ltd., South Korea
The drug has contraindications and can only be used by a certified cosmetologist. We are not responsible for the negative consequences of independent use.