PDRN is DNA that is obtained from Salmonidae fish and a regenerative activity material existing within the living body. This creates an act of tissue formation and cell division as a regenerative ingredient and helps improve skin within a short-time period.
MOISTURIZING AND FIRMING THE SKIN
- Age-related skin changes, dry skin;
- Weak skin barrier;
- Expressed worry lines;
- Fading skin of the face and neck;
- Clinical manifestations of acne;
- Skin with signs of photo- and chrono-ageing;
- Promotes cell regeneration;
- Renews radiance and smoothness of skin tone;
- Improves skin elasticity;
- Balances inner skin layer;
- Replenishes moisture;
- Provides anti-ageing effect
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
After the patient has thoroughly washed the treatment area with soap and water, the area should be swabbed with alcohol or another antiseptic.