PLASMOLIFTING CENTRIFUGE XC 2415
PLASMOLIFTING CENTRIFUGE XC 2415
Plasmolifting is a non-toxic and non-surgical unique regenerative method developed by two Russian physicians, Renat R. Akhmerov and Roman F. Zarudy, after years of research. This medical treatment involves separating the patient’s own blood via centrifugation into autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP), red blood cells, and white blood cells. The PRP is then injected into the tissues to stimulate tissue regeneration. Plasmolifting PRP Gel is one of the important components of the Plasmolifting medical device. It is a sterile and disposable separating thixotropic gel that contains sodium citrate-based anticoagulant to prevent the contained blood from coagulating. Once the blood had been drawn into the tube, it is centrifuged. This process results in an autologous PRP that is in a gel form, Plasmogel. This can then be injected to correct various aesthetic imperfections like deep wrinkles and undefined facial features and contours. You need the following components in order to perform Plasmolifting therapy efficiently:
- Plasmolifting PRP Gel: This is the separating gel in which the blood must be placed so that it can be separated into PRP and red and white blood cells.
- Plasmolifting Centrifuge XC 2000 or XC 2415: This is the centrifuge machine that will process the tube containing the blood sample into PRP and red and white blood cells.
- Plasmolifting Incubator Mini B 100: This machine helps to heat and process the PRP into the easily injectable viscous gel form, Plasmogel.
Each box of Plasmolifting PRP Gel comes with ten 9ml high quality borosilicate medical glass tubes preloaded with the anticoagulant and thixotropic separating gel. The tubes are also double packed to maintain the sterility of the gel. The medical device remains sterile until the package is opened. Store this medical device at room temperature away from sunlight, moisture, and heat. This is a product of Industrie Biomediche & Farmaceutiche, an Italian company.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
Plasmolifting PRP Gel is designed to be used to centrifuge patient’s blood to obtain autologous Plasmogel. When used in aesthetic dermatology, this nourishing gel is indicated for the following dermal concerns:
- Wrinkles, nasolabial folds, perioral lines, periorbital lines, and forehead lines.
- Unintentional loss of facial volume, especially in the mid-face region (cheeks and cheekbones).
- Lack of defined facial contours like cheekbones, chin, lips, and jawlines.
- Acne scars
- Skin laxity caused by gradual weakening of underlying skin structure.
Plasmogel can be injected into various areas like the face, neck, décolletage, and back of hands and feet. The plasma helps to rejuvenate the skin by producing growth factors that are much needed as the building blocks for the proliferation and maturation of healthier dermal cells like collagen and elastin. Treated skin will appear plumper, smoother, precisely sculpted, and more youthful.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The three intercellular components of blood are red blood cells (responsible for tissue respiration), white blood cells (vital for effective immune system), and platelets (important for blood clotting). Years of research and scientific advancements have found that platelets have potent tissue restorative and regeneration abilities as they can produce growth factors necessary for tissue (e.g. epithelial, connective, cartilaginous, nervous, muscular, etc.) maturation. Hence, autologous platelet (APT) injections derived from patient’s own blood can effectively rejuvenate skin displaying signs of aging like wrinkles, loss of facial volume and skin thickness.
Plasmolifting is an innovative medical treatment that makes use of the patient’s own PRP heat-processed into Plasmogel to correct dermal problems. Plasmolifting PRP Gel is an important component of this medical treatment made of sodium citrate-based anticoagulant and separating thixotropic gel that will successfully separate the blood into PRP and red and white blood cells following centrifugation. Following incubation, the PRP will be converted into an easily injectable gel form known as Plasmogel. This injectable implant can then be used to instantly correct aesthetic problems for a rejuvenated appearance.
HOW TO USE IT?
It is very important that only licensed practitioners who are experienced in performing this non-toxic and non-surgical skin regenerative therapy conduct the procedure. Most importantly, the patients’ health status must be tested to ensure that they do not have any contraindicating conditions. Once the treatment goals have been set and patients’ consent have been obtained, Plasmolifting therapy may be carried out following the methods detailed below:
- Prepare the patient for blood sampling by sanitizing the skin, applying tourniquet, and inserting a butterfly needle into a vein.
- Draw 9cc of blood from the patient (this blood will enter the Plasmolifting PRP Gel tube via the vacutainer).
- Complete blood sampling by removing the tourniquet and the needle, and applying plaster.
- Invert the tube five to six times to ensure proper mixing of the white blood cells and platelets that have settled under the hydrophobic and anticoagulant polyester gel.
- Place the blood-filled tube into the centrifuge machine and perform centrifugation for five minutes at 4000rpm in a fixed-angle rotor centrifuge.
- Heat the PRP in an incubator at 95°C for three to six minutes depending on the plasma level in the syringe to form viscous Plasmogel.
- Intradermal injection or a supraperiosteal injection of the viscous gel can occur.
Following the completion of skin rejuvenating procedure, you must discard all used medical supplies (e.g. blood samples, needles, syringes, tubes, etc.) into biological waste bins as they are contaminated wastes. The entirety of the procedure described above must be done aseptically to ensure minimal risk of infection and cross-contamination.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
The treated regions can still be repeatedly altered for the first two weeks after the initial treatment session until your patients are satisfied with the results. Skin treated with autologous Plasmogel will remain plump, smooth, and revitalized for about three months before the injected implant gets disintegrated by enzymes and free radicals. Nevertheless, the actual residence time of Plasmogel varies on an individual basis.
IS IT SAFE?
Yes, Plasmolifting is an extremely safe skin rejuvenating therapy. Since the PRP is extracted from patient’s own blood, this ensures total biocompatibility and very minimal risk of allergic and rejection reactions. Hence, all patients except the following with contraindicating conditions as listed below can be treated using this non-toxic and non-surgical unique regenerative method:
- Known hypersensitivity to anticoagulants like heparin
- Malignant growths
- Mental illness
- Acute infectious diseases
- Systemic blood disorders
Read the product pamphlet for more information on warnings and precautions.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS?
Some of the commonly reported side effects following Plasmolifting therapy are:
Common side effects
- Pain or tenderness
The dermal reactions above should abate by themselves within a couple of days. In some rare cases, patients may develop more serious health reactions like:
Serious side effects
- Allergic reactions
The reactions above require swift treatment to prevent other health complications. Read the product pamphlet for more possible side effects.
WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
Plasmolifting is a non-toxic and non-surgical unique regenerative method that makes use of autologous PRP extracted from patient’s own blood in order to rejuvenate the skin and improve the appearance of aging signs. Plasmolifting PRP Gel is made of separating thixotropic gel that contains sodium citrate-based anticoagulant that functions by separating the plasma from the rest of the blood components. This medical device is unlike other separation gels on the market as it actually helps to extract 20% more plasma from patient’s blood. The extracted PRP is then heat-processed into a viscous gel that can then be injected into the skin to correct dermal imperfections like wrinkles and loss of facial volume seamlessly.
All the medical devices above are available for purchase at /https://lux-dwms.com/.
There are no reviews yet.