Hettich Small Centrifuge EBA 200
The EBA 200 is a practical centrifuges for use with small sample volumes. The centrifuge is supplied with an angle rotor that can hold up to eight 15 ml tubes.
She are the ideal centrifuges for medical practices.
The EBA 200 has a maximum RCF of 3.461 and can hold a variety of sample tubes. It can also hold glass tubes without the need for an adapter. Adapters for other blood collection tubes are also available on request.
Both models are especial user friendly and offer comprehensive operating convenience:
- Simple entry of speed and run time
- The lid can be closed with one hand
- The lid is opened by pressing a button
- Pulse button for short centrifugation runs
- Practical E control panel: Parameters are entered via a foil keyboard
The EBA 200 has the following safety features to help safe working practices:
- Lid closure mechanism that meets accident prevention requirements. The lid locking mechanism only allows the lid to be opened after the rotor has come to a complete standstill
- The casing and lid are manufactured from an impact-resistant plastic
- Protection against overheating
She have a very small footprint and adapt into the workplace flexibly: She are small formats means it frees up space on the lab bench. They can be easily moved from one position to another.
Hettich supplies the EBA 200 and EBA 200 S complete with rotor. No installation is required before the centrifuge can be used for the first time. She are easy to operate.
|Model of centrifuge:||small centrifuge|
|Rotor type:||angle rotor|
|Consumption (Centrifuges):||100 VA|
|Speed max.:||6000 rpm|
|Frequency (Centrifuges):||50/60 Hz|
|Capacity of vessels:||15 ml|
|Weight approx. (Centrifuges):||9 kg|
|Frequently used rotors:||Angle rotor for 8 x 15 ml tubes included|
|Cooling (Centrifuges):||Air cooling|
|Running time:||1 – 99 min, continuous run, short cycle mode|
|Voltage (Centrifuges):||200 – 240 V|
|Emission, Immunity:||EN / IEC 61326-1, class B|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (Centrifuges):||228 x 261 x 353 mm|
|Capacity max.:||8 x 15 ml (in an angle rotor)|
|RCF max.:||3461 xg|
|Shipping weight:||12,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||9,00 Kg|
There are no reviews yet.