AestheFill is a highly-effective dermal filler based on polylactic acid; it stimulates collagen production. The filler contains microspheres of polylactic acid, which ensure uniform filling of the gaps exclusively at the site of injection, without penetrating the adjacent skin layers. Polylactic acid is a completely biocompatible and biodegradable polymer, it also promotes the natural production of hyaluronic acid by the skin cells.
Strengths of AestheFill:
- no side effects: the product is biocompatible, hypoallergenic, and immune-neutral
- long-lasting effect (up to 2 years)
- approved for the use by FDA
- promotes tissue regeneration and renewal
- ideal for improving facial volume
AestheFill is great for correcting face area defects such as wrinkles and scars.
Scope of AestheFill:
- lipodystrophy of the face, neck, and decolletage areas
- sagging skin
- deep wrinkles and folds
- post-acne scars
- face asymmetry
- for increasing lip volume
The aesthetic effect lasts from 1 year to 2 years.
Product composition: Polylactic acid microparticles 156 mg, CMC 44 mg
1 vial × 200 mg per pack
Needle size: up to 29G
Manufacturer: REGEN Biotech Inc., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.