Whitening Opalescence Economic Boost – Ultradent
Opalescence Boost: 40% gel whitening kit
Opalescence Boost PF 40% has been reformulated to improve consistency and viscocity. The new thicker formula allows for more precise placement and ensures that the whitening gel remains in place for the full course of treatment. It contains the same concentration of hydrogen peroxide (40%) that has provided the best whitening results for so many years.
The Black Mini Tip (UP196) is now the recommended tip for use with Opalescence Boost PF 40%.
The design of the Opalescence Boost PF 40% syringes has been redesigned for better and easier application of Opalescence Boost with the new formula. The new design features an angled gold side to match the Opalescence branding. This change, among others, will help better monitoring and differentiation.
Features of Opalescence Boost
- Opalescence Boost PF 40% is a chemically activated chairside whitening product that does not require light.
- Contains 40% hydrogen peroxide for stronger, faster and easier results.
- Includes PF formula to strengthen enamel, reduce sensitivity and prevent caries.
- The total treatment lasts 40 minutes.
- For whitening and lightening teeth that have become discoloured due to age, genetics, medication, etc.
- The new Opalescence Boost formula should not be used with the Micro 20 ga and FX tips, only with the Black Mini Tip.
- Content: 20 syringes of 1.2 ml
- Manufacturer: Ultradent
- Manufacturer reference: 4754-EC
To differentiate the new formula from the previous one , an “Enhanced Viscosity” label has been added to the entire carton of Opalescence Boost PF 40%. In addition, the box also includes a printed insert explaining the changes in viscosity, tips and IFU in each introductory kit.
There are no reviews yet.