Filler X is a truly unique dermal filler. It is so special that the company which manufactures it, GANA R&D, has patented it. The special thing about it is the fact that it contains stabilized, cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid and PCL particles. The former rehydrates and refreshes the skin and the latter – volumizes the dermis and boosts collagen production. Order this exclusive cosmetic rejuvenation solution from Lux-dwms for immediate facial augmentation and wrinkle removal effects.
We ship products in a matter of hours after successful payment, during the work week*
What are the key ingredients of Filler X?
Every box of Filler X contains 1.2ml of prefilled disposable syringe. About 95% of it is made up of non-animal Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with a concentration of 20mg/cc. The remaining 5% consist of polycaprolactone or PCL for short. This biocompatible polymer has a concentration of 50mg/ml and just like HA, it too gradually dissolves into the skin. However, unlike HA, the PCL gel does that at a slower pace. That is why this revolutionary soft-tissue filler offers results that remain noticeable for 2-4 years. This same polymer also has the power to stimulate collagen production in the body – a substance that plays a key role in maintaining our skin refreshed, smooth, youthful and wrinkle-free. To provide patients with more comfort during each injection session with this ground-breaking dermal filler, GANA R&D has also infused the implant gel with 3mg/cc of lidocaine.
- Pain-free removal of nasolabial folds and other facial wrinkles
- Immediate nose reshaping
- Risk-free augmentation of cheeks
- Long-lasting enhancement of chin
With Filler X, there is zero pain and zero risk of gel migration. Post-treatment swelling is also rarely observed. The volumizing and filling effects of this trusted filler injection are instant and the production of new collagen begins 4-6 weeks after the initial injection procedure.